REM-Fit is an award-winning company that specialises in mattresses, pillows and mattress protectors. The company has a range of mattress types available on their website; this includes bamboo, orthopaedic, hybrid and foam mattresses. As environmental awareness is rising, REM-Fit also has a range of eco mattresses, which uses Eco Foam and upcycled marine plastic.
In this review, we will explore the different features of the REM-Fit Eco Hybrid mattress, as well as the company itself and what they can offer their customers.
|✓ Eco-conscious individuals
✓ Those who enjoy a medium-firmness
✓ People who value durability
| • Limited trial period
• Hybrid construction
• No evening delivery
(Summary in Conclusion with Important Considerations)
REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress Firmness
The Eco Hybrid Mattress has a medium-firm firmness with a medium tension. This medium firmness type has been designed to suit all shapes, sizes and sleeping positions.
Rem-Fit states that their mattresses have been constructed to aid with back support, and they have received positive feedback from customers who say that their mattresses have helped with their back problems. Research✓ has also suggested that a medium-firm mattress is a good option for those who suffer from back pain.
REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress Construction
The REM-Fit Eco Mattress has been constructed in the UK with a combination of foam and springs to create a balance of comfort and support. The mattress also contains upcycled ocean plastic within the cover, which helps make the product a more environmentally friendly mattress.
The mattress is also single-sided, meaning you only have to rotate the mattress to maintain its structure. The Eco Mattress also has a no-roll together system, which means you're less likely to disturb your partner at night.
REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress Layers
The REM-Fit Eco Mattress has a hybrid construction, meaning it uses layers of foam and springs to create a balance between support and comfort. Below are the different layers and the various benefits and features they can offer.
- EcoFoam: This 20mm layer is made from 100% recycled and re-engineered foam and is designed to be soft and supportive. This layer adds durability and protects the mattress against dust mites.
- EcoAdvance: The second layer consists of 60mm EcoAdvance foam which can offer temperature regulation and added comfort by moulding to the body shape.
- Pocket Springs: The first layer of springs includes 1000 pocket springs which are 12.5cm high. They are designed to provide support and contribute towards the firmer feel.
- Mini Pocket Springs: The second spring layer consists of 2000 mini pocket springs, measuring 2cm high. These springs can contour to the body and offer added cushion and support.
- Edge-To-Edge Support: To help prevent the mattress from sagging, there is a 140mm high edge-to-edge support layer. This adds durability and a supportive tension across the surface of the mattress.
- EcoFoam Base: The base of the mattress consists of a 40mm high-density EcoFoam foundation layer which allows the mattress to withstand up to 40 stone for a minimum of 15 years.
REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress Cover
The REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress cover is constructed using Seaqual® technology and has been made using 100% upcycled marine plastic. The use of recycled materials is part of the Seaqual Initiative, which aims to clean up the oceans, beaches and rivers.
Aside from the environmental benefits, the cover has also been designed to feel comfortable and luxurious. It has been constructed with high quality knitted fabric, which helps to give the cover a soft feel. In addition, the cover is also removable and washable, which can aid in keeping the mattress fresh and clean.
How Thick Is The REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress?
All sizes of the REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress come with 25cm thickness. This thickness is typical for REM-Fit mattresses, and most of their other mattresses have the same depth.
The average depth of mattresses typically ranges from 20cm - 35cm, with thinner mattresses tending to have a lower price tag.
REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress Trial and Return
The REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress comes with a risk-free 100-night trial. This is particularly useful when buying the mattress online as it allows you to test the mattress in your own home for 100 nights. If the mattress doesn't suit your preferences, you can send it back with a full refund and no additional costs. The terms and conditions regarding the free trial are available on the REM-Fit website, where it is advised to purchase a mattress protector to keep the mattress clean.
The warranty on the REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress is 15 years, in which you can have a full replacement guarantee at no additional cost.
Before purchasing, it's worth checking the terms and conditions regarding the warranty period on the REM-Fit website. If the mattress is stained or damaged, REM-Fit reserves the right to offer the refund included in the guarantee.
REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress Delivery
Several delivery options are available, and REM-Fit allows you to choose the dates and times that best suit your needs and preferences. Below are the various delivery options available when purchasing the Eco Hybrid Mattress.
|Next Day Delivery||8:30am - 5:30pm||Free|
|Day of Choice Delivery||8:30am - 5:30pm||Free|
|Saturday Delivery||7am - 12pm||£30|
|Premium Delivery Service||2-hour delivery window||£20|
The Premium Delivery Service involves a 2-person delivery where you can arrange for delivery to a room of your choice within a 2 hour time window on your chosen day. Additionally, you can pay £50 for your old mattress to be collected and disposed of by the 2-person team.
- Debit/Credit Card
REM-Fit also offers a 0% finance option which will allow you to pay across 2 -12 months through DivideBuy.
REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress Price and Sizes
The REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress comes in various sizes and prices, which makes it a good option for most bed types. Here is a list of the sizes and prices available with the REM-Fit Eco Hybrid mattress.
|SIZE||DIMENSIONS||PRICE (excl. discount code)|
|REM-Fit Single size mattress||25x90x190 cm||£799|
|REM-Fit Double size mattress||25x135x190 cm||£999|
|REM-Fit King size mattress||25x150x200 cm||£1049|
|REM-Fit Super King size mattress||25x180x200 cm||£1199|
REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress Discount & Deal
REM-Fit has supplied their exclusive discount code, which you can access below. The deal attached to the code may be subject to change throughout the year. In addition to the discount code, REM-Fit also has many other sales and deals, which can change depending on the time of year and during special holidays.
- REM-Fit has won several awards for their mattresses. They are the recipients of the European Product Design Award and won Silver in the IDA Design Wards.
- For their Eco-Mattress range, REM-Fit has partnered with the Seaqual Initiative. The collaborative community involves inidivuals, organisations and companies who aim to raise awareness and partake in ocean clean ups.
- REM-Fit offers a friend referral programme which allows you to earn £50 when you become a member and refer a friend.
- REM-Fit is partnered with the British Heart Foundation, where it donates all it's returned mattresses.
REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress FAQ's
How is the REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress created?
The REM-Fit Eco mattress has a hybrid construction with six layers, consisting of foam and springs. The combination of springs and foam should give the mattress a medium feel, with both cushion and support.
Is the REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress environmentally friendly?
The cover of the Eco Mattress is made with Seaqual yarn, which contains upcycled ocean plastic. The layers are also made using eco foam, which is 100% recyclable. Whatsmore, all returned mattresses are donated to the British Heart Foundation.
How does the 100-night trial work?
The 100-night trial allows you to test the mattress out in your home for 100 nights. If you are dissatisfied with the product, you can return it and receive a full refund with no return cost.
Should I Buy an REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress?
The REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress is a great fit for those who care about the environment as it includes upcycled plastic in the mattress cover. The other mattress layers consist of springs and foam; therefore, it's a good option for those who prefer a balance of soft comfort and supportive firmness.
In addition, the REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress has a 100-night trial, which allows you to test out the mattress in your own home. There is also a 15-year warranty on the mattress, which gives you some peace of mind and is a testament to the product's durability.
We would recommend the REM-Fit Eco Hybrid Mattress for:
- You enjoy a combination of foam and springs
- People who care about the environment
- Those who suffer from back pain